Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick Days

We've been hit. The Claus kids have had the stomach virus this week. That is just one of the many perks of Kindergarten.

Lilly was the first to be affected, and then Cooper got the bug. I remember how comforting it used to be to hunker down in my parents big bed when I was sick. But I don't recall having these emergency supplies on hand:


The "Tockie Tockie", as Cooper calls it, is apparently to call for back-up. We certainly needed some later the next day. And the tamborine? I guess it is in case one should feel the need to break out into a little ditty.

I knew that we were in the clear when I found Spiderman in my shower. Take a look at those pecs!


This little lady is feeling much better. Of course, a stomach bug is nothing for her.
Looking forward to a normal, healthy week next week.

No comments: