Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Little Boys Make Big Messes

Yesterday Cooper and I had quite a messy experience. After a busy morning of running errands, I laid Cooper down for his afternoon nap. As usual, I had to go up and down the stairs several times making him get back into bed. My last attempt proved to be quite a shock to me. Upon walking in I could instantly smell a poopy diaper. Unfortunately for me, the diaper was no longer on Cooper. He had taken his poopy diaper off, had poopy smeared all over his hands and arms and was as jolly as could be sitting in his upholstered rocking chair and rocking.

I didn't get pictures, I was too busy screaming. Cooper and I went directly down to the bathtub to get him cleaned up and I cleaned up everything I could in his room. Of course, I had to call Peter to tell him what "his" son had done. These things only seem to happen when daddies are away!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Niiiiiice. I bet you were thrilled. :)

April and Alan said...

yuck! The worst part is that Peter wasn't home to help you clean it up!