Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Bursting

They came, they ate, they slept, and they ate some more.

All of my preparations really paid off. Christmas was enjoyable and more relaxing than I ever thought it would be. We have eaten and eaten and then we ate and then we had a little snack and then we decided to eat and then guess what we did next. I'll update with the actual Christmas events and pictures later, but all I can say is that my stomach is so tight I might go into premature labor just because the baby has no more room in there for all the food in my growing stomach.

It's hard to imagine that I will ever be hungry again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am coming to visit from McKMama's blog this morning. Your comment was beneath mine : )

Isn't that funny about the holidays. It seems like it is just NON stop eating : )

I love the picture in your blog header. It is so beautiful! Wow.