Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ladies Man

A few weeks ago, my good friend Kari needed my help watching the girls. I was so excited because 1) Cooper loves spending time with her girls E and G and 2) Kari never seems to need or ask for help so I was thrilled to be able to lend a hand to her for once.

We had a great night of playing, coloring, watching videos, eating popcorn, playing hide and seek, and even a little excercising.

Here are the little Picasso's producing their masterpieces on a giant sheet of paper.

Often Kari and I will get together and do a workout video in my living room, and the girls like to join in. At E's request, I put on "6 Round Slim Down" for them and both E and G were very excited to each have their own workout mat. As you can see, neither Cooper nor Kayla share their committment to physical fitness.

And this is what a guy looks like after spending the day with two high maintenance girls.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Cooper has changed so much!! What a good looking guy!! :)

April and Alan said...

He is so handsome! What a fun day for Cooper...hanging out with a bunch of girls :)
April