Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Pictures You Don't Want To See

The hubs bought me a little hand held camera for Christmas to replace the one that we used to have which mysteriously broke in the hands of said hubs who claims that it most certainly was not dropped. I, for one, am still skeptical regarding series of events surrouding the camera breaking incident. Regardless, we now have a new one. And while the picture quality is not as good as my last one, I am enjoying the candid shots that we are able to capture with a smaller camera. So, here are a few terrible pictures we have taken lately.

What chu talkin' 'bout Willis?


My Cute Hubby

My cute Coopi

Proof that I am allergic to ironing.

CHEESE!

Kayla on her sofa



Morning pictures of me before shower and make-up are ABSOLUTELY NOT allowed!

But this? Surprise shower pictures of Peter are TOTALLY allowed!

But not all the pictures from this camera are terrible. Here are a couple of shots from 2 weeks ago when Cooper went sledding with the little boys next door.

Cooper is on the middle sled in the light blue jacket and red cap.


Here's a little closer with his good pal Otto in the driver's seat. They are both having a blast!

1 comment:

April and Alan said...

I love these photos! I also noticed the beautiful picture of your mom in the background of Peter's picture, too. I love that picture of your mom. I'm glad you are having fun with that new camera! Keep the pictures coming! :)
April