Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Much Fun

I know I promised snow pictures last week, but my procrastination knows no boundaries regardless of how adorable Cooper is and how much I can't wait to share our photos. I have never claimed to be an overachiever, and I don't intend to start that anytime soon or you all will have "expectations" of me and that's just not good.

So, here they are. They are mostly from here around our house but also a few of Cooper this past weekend on skis for the first time. It went well, until it didn't. We were all good for about 10 minutes or so and even got a video of Cooper going down a very small incline all by himself. And while I would love to share that with you, that is a technological level that I am just not up to yet and attempting might result in me overexerting myself and I try never to do that. It is 20 seconds of pure delight, I assure you. And after that, there was much crying and wailing and snot, all indicators that Cooper is done with skiing for this winter. But what can you expect from a not quite 3 year old.

You would probably prefer that I shut up and get on with the pics. Alrighty then:

No comments: